Skip to main content

End of the Road?

So, I been in it for a minute; by that, I mean a year and "pocket change." It's been a wild and tumultuous road, and somehow I'm still going. They say, when you're going through hell to keep going. I can't say this is hell, but it's a journey I never had before. Never thought it would cost so much to keep from being alone and supposedly submit oneself to something greater: an intimate relationship, that is. I could say the road to Christianity and perfection is much the same. Loving God is easy; but submitting yourself to faith, loving your neighbor,  overcoming enemies, taking the moral road and seeing beyond what it looks like both changes you and challenges you. It's a fight with yourself to overcome limitations the world has set. And, in a great way, one takes those same skills of faith and belief with him in any battle, or challenge. In a way, it leaves me feeling like I'm heading to a "point-of-no-return." When has luck run out? Or, does one continue to hope? So, many misgivings: typical infidelity, disrespect, anger, domestic abuse, quarrels,  and misunderstandings. Then, the upside: money saved, comfort, dreams made and acquired, a stable home, friendship,  and relocation. And behind all of that, there's so many compromises and sacrifices made, that both define the relationship and causes it to operate. I feel an intimate, human connection is different,  in the sense that if one aspect falls through, the whole situation could fall through. And then, you can't trust the outcome or an individual's response to it. Something happens, in the relationship with Christ: you learn to simply wait to be moved by the Lord or wait for him to move. I guess, at the end of it all, if one has done all he knows to do as a man of God...then, all he can do is give the situation, back to God. Turn the situation around, by allowing faith and God to both support your fight but take control and demonstrate some truth. Sometimes, when one walks in faith, it can be challenging to tell what is of God and what is unlike God? What is the battle, and what is the lesson? I don't want to cop out, for often times I already feel like I've been through worse strife; so, what more could I not endure, if God is for me?! Still, I don't want to be näive to believe God will rescue me, when He didn't send me out "this far." No lie, I need to be saved. I make choices, in my life, I don't always know the outcome or the reason.  I truly need help to bare this life. I'm doing things and involved in situations,  I never thought I was equipped to manage, and so I worry, I get weary, and sometimes I feel and think I could be wrong, in my thought and understanding.  I only want to be the best version of myself; and, that includes not negating the socialization it takes to be a successful human being. I could ignore and resent people. But, that's no good; it's an easy out for one who is afraid of the world, and afraid of oneself, against the world. That's a weakness I've already overcome. So, I think that's why I keep going and going. I do believe God--my Father in heaven--is with me, that He alone can compel me to stay or go or become, in any situation.  And, so, I just stand to be corrected and stand to be a man and stand in authority. I can't be here in vain, for I'm still accomplishing and still learning and still looking towards and loving God, through it all. Be with me, now, Father, and make haste to my faith and my need for guidance,  in the midst of it. Show me what to make of the relationships I involve myself with most...my walk in Christian faith and my walk in building human intimacy. 🕯✝️✝️✝️ 🕯

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edward "the Great"

I met this seemingly brilliant young man last night. He insisted I call him "Daddy." We did some amazing things. I was up and I was down....but all the time he was inside. Telling me who I was, how to use my body, and asking who he was...."Daddy!" Over and over... Honestly, never called anyone Daddy, that much on life. I probably sounded weird, but this man used me like I was his to take. I was so down for him.   It's been a great 11 years since I felt so good. And really; beyond the pleasure, I felt healed. Like he touches a special place, both inside me and within me. He is sensitive but passionate. Affectionate but demanding. Kind and concerned.  I  feel like I have built so many barriers to intimacy, so I as not even actualize it, if it's possible. But with "the Great," there is an instinctive understanding and longing for both of us.  One the second night, after a 12 hour day of connecting and sensuality, where he convinced me "you ain

This Is A Man's World, Queen! (c/o Regenia Phillips)

Interview Thank You Note: c/o Regenia Phillips of Collin College Pertaining to the interview (or lack thereof), I would like to pose a rebuttal; not a question, as you may have requested. It was pointless, I might say, to prompt only two questions regarding my previous experience(s), which were prevalent in the resume before you. I assume, in the 30 minutes I was late, you had ample time to read over my resume; assert your opinions; and, make haste over my prior experiences. I am terribly glad, that I had respect enough for you, to apologize for my tardiness. But, if my being late were a problem, maybe your e-mail response should not have been "no problem." I would have gladly not shown myself, if I had known a blatant show of conceit and ridicule were in-store for me. It is of no place, for a hiring party--much less, a woman-- to judge the experiences of a [man] individual with callous and apprehensive intent. What could you possibly know about the plights of a man: how

Remial Syndromes, Quirks, & Chronic Behavior

The toughest thing to understand about life is knowing you have a difficulty, which cannot be controlled or manipulated. Most people are diagnosed with psychological disorders, see therapist and physicians, or have some coping mechanism providing them "a way out," if you will. But for others, that are more intuitive & thoughtfully creative, the problem isn't a medical one. Yes, there's a possibility for a certain anxiety; but, in my experiences navigating this very esoteric life, the nature of 5his particular coping has more to do with finding strategic methods of development & acceptance, allowing one to continue his lifestyle. Personally, my journey has been about, first, trying to process the reality, that, I am psychologically different. Aside from my usual bouts with depression, I believe, I do have an alternative way of thinking and constructing patterns and memories, which accordingly help to keep my life consistent, or alter it. Moreover, it's