Skip to main content

The Joy of Gay Sex

The internet has made people such sluts. Well, people have always been tempted towards sexuality. But, seriously, people have absolute behaviors not being able to control their sexual nature, since the influence of the world.wild.web. (and smartPhone apps). Am I simply an unwilling prude, or is there actually something crass about sexxing, nearly, everyone one deems attractive?
I am no saint to getting sex from others without attachment. My truth is actually, that so-called "no -strings-attached" relations suit my fancy. Not necessarily in choice, but by reason and accessibility. I don't have the type of life another person should usually be interested in sharing; in short, its erratic, overly complicated, and too free-standing. But, a truth be told, there's something respectable about belonging with someone. (There's also a lot that's suffocating & threatening about taking up commitment for the sake of it).
All that being said, I come to realize in my experiences for learning, that though it's scandalized & mistreated, sex is truly good. Additionally, put aside the nagging emotions, lingering feelings of uncertainty, and--most importantly--the inhibitions to hold back desires, sexual intercourse (and sexuality), in its rawest and most intimate, is beauty.
It doesn't have to be a free-for-all. There is a lot of pleasure in restraining the enemy. Can you image....the urges, the guilt, the shame of sexuality? That's a darkness, in which we must apply resistance, as a moral people. But, to employ tact and a bit of grace to all one's interests, especially sexual, is brilliance and a gift.
In my experiences, I've even learned about character and influence: patience in your hormonal moments will reveal a lot about personal drive, taste, one's will to seek joy - which is inclusive, psychological, and attained for spiritual health.
As blasphemous as it may sound, gay sex is afterall a joyous sex. The mere contemplation of it, makes me erect; I am exuberant, tempted, and unable to finish a cohesion of thoughts about gay sex. My mind stops being at rest; and, I realize gay sex and anal sex is enjoyed because its distracting and taBoo and, exactly what kinky people and gay men want in intimacy: the ability to be a little different, a little more, innately, free. The appreciation for self-beauty, and mirroring the masculine, inner nature--which needs to be nurtured and cajoled, even in manhood--is one incomparable to sex with a woman. I am fascinated to measure the ways, I can pleasure another man and I'm thrilled, when he delights in experiences of sensation never before accessed. Can you imagine the nerves and courage it takes to not only prepare oneself as a receiver for anal sex, but also the excitement & ambition a giver must have to pursue such an intimate, but nearly forbidden challenge?
It's not easy being gay ... a man for a man, to grind and thrust! One heated urge against another, already inflamed! Muscle against mountain....who caves and who sustains?
It's a reality, though; one that must be contended. It must be challenged. And, it must be conquered, whether he finds peace or turmoil, there's a contemplation and a joy to follow.
I'm just glad after all the hate; personal & public distaste; and ventured queer experiences, I actually forgive who I'm not and accept what I am in sex, in mind, and on Earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edward "the Great"

I met this seemingly brilliant young man last night. He insisted I call him "Daddy." We did some amazing things. I was up and I was down....but all the time he was inside. Telling me who I was, how to use my body, and asking who he was...."Daddy!" Over and over... Honestly, never called anyone Daddy, that much on life. I probably sounded weird, but this man used me like I was his to take. I was so down for him.   It's been a great 11 years since I felt so good. And really; beyond the pleasure, I felt healed. Like he touches a special place, both inside me and within me. He is sensitive but passionate. Affectionate but demanding. Kind and concerned.  I  feel like I have built so many barriers to intimacy, so I as not even actualize it, if it's possible. But with "the Great," there is an instinctive understanding and longing for both of us.  One the second night, after a 12 hour day of connecting and sensuality, where he convinced me "you ain

This Is A Man's World, Queen! (c/o Regenia Phillips)

Interview Thank You Note: c/o Regenia Phillips of Collin College Pertaining to the interview (or lack thereof), I would like to pose a rebuttal; not a question, as you may have requested. It was pointless, I might say, to prompt only two questions regarding my previous experience(s), which were prevalent in the resume before you. I assume, in the 30 minutes I was late, you had ample time to read over my resume; assert your opinions; and, make haste over my prior experiences. I am terribly glad, that I had respect enough for you, to apologize for my tardiness. But, if my being late were a problem, maybe your e-mail response should not have been "no problem." I would have gladly not shown myself, if I had known a blatant show of conceit and ridicule were in-store for me. It is of no place, for a hiring party--much less, a woman-- to judge the experiences of a [man] individual with callous and apprehensive intent. What could you possibly know about the plights of a man: how

Remial Syndromes, Quirks, & Chronic Behavior

The toughest thing to understand about life is knowing you have a difficulty, which cannot be controlled or manipulated. Most people are diagnosed with psychological disorders, see therapist and physicians, or have some coping mechanism providing them "a way out," if you will. But for others, that are more intuitive & thoughtfully creative, the problem isn't a medical one. Yes, there's a possibility for a certain anxiety; but, in my experiences navigating this very esoteric life, the nature of 5his particular coping has more to do with finding strategic methods of development & acceptance, allowing one to continue his lifestyle. Personally, my journey has been about, first, trying to process the reality, that, I am psychologically different. Aside from my usual bouts with depression, I believe, I do have an alternative way of thinking and constructing patterns and memories, which accordingly help to keep my life consistent, or alter it. Moreover, it's